Let see if I can help people with the truth about thumbtack.

I am golf teaching professional for more than 35 years. I teach at a club located in Riverside, California. I have bid on 15 to 20 jobs. I was hired around half the time. I really had to reduce my rates around 50% to get clients.

My experience showed me that if you plan to charge high rates for your services, you won't get any clients off Thumbtack. You will need to lower your pricing to get jobs.

Thumbtack customers seem to want low cost services. So service providers there's the truth about Thumbtack. Its up to you service providers. Provide a good service at a reasonable price.

Thanks

Southern California Golf Schools

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of other product from Southern California Golf Schools and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern California Golf Schools to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern California Golf Schools for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern California Golf Schools?

Comments