Let see if I can help people with the truth about thumbtack.

I am golf teaching professional for more than 35 years. I teach at a club located in Riverside, California. I have bid on 15 to 20 jobs. I was hired around half the time. I really had to reduce my rates around 50% to get clients.

My experience showed me that if you plan to charge high rates for your services, you won't get any clients off Thumbtack. You will need to lower your pricing to get jobs.

Thumbtack customers seem to want low cost services. So service providers there's the truth about Thumbtack. Its up to you service providers. Provide a good service at a reasonable price.

Thanks

Southern California Golf Schools

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of other product from Southern California Golf Schools and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern California Golf Schools to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern California Golf Schools for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern California Golf Schools?

Comments

Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more